Whether you are a student or a staff member of Paris-Saclay University, SUAPS is your ideal sport partner. It will allow you to relax, to maintain yourself physically and morally, to confront yourself but also to make new acquaintances.
Back to school, and at your level: come practice one or more of the 72 scheduled sports.
The 2018-2019 school year was marked by the implementation of the Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC). This CVEC Sport gives you the right to practice two slots during the year, without supplement; for staff the contribution remains unchanged, 40 € per year but for 2 slots. Beyond each time slot will be charged 10 euros.
A specific bodybuilding card has been set up (€ 40 a year for students and € 60 for staff). This card allows you unlimited practice in our two rooms, open 70 hours a week.
All the procedures are done online: registration, possible payment and download of the membership card on smartphone. Wherever you are, discover our course offers on the sport portal and pay from home.
The sports portal extends to the universities of Évry-Val d'Essonne, Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines as well as the CentraleSupélec school and the ENS Paris-Saclay.
NOTE: The SUAPS card is valid for one academic year and is non-refundable.
THE "PLUS" OF SUAPS
- Symbolic rates: 2 slots integrated into CVEC Sports for students / 40€ (personal) for 2 slots per year.
- Unlimited bodybuilding card: 40€ for students / 60€ for staff per year
- Online payment by credit cart ONLY
- 10€ per additional slot
- 72 different sports
- 226 practice slots
- 376.5 hours of lessons per week
- 3 university sports complexes
- 2 synthetic football fields
- 2 synthetic rugby fields
- 1 athletics track (400 m) and jumping and throwing areas
- 1 university equestrian center
THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY OF ORSAY
FACULTY OF SPORTS SCIENCES
3 levels accessible to all
- Level -1 (garden level) Reading room, scientific collections, free computer stations
- Level 0 (ground floor) Reading room and scientific collections Hall: reception, exhibition space, leisure and press collections
- Level 1 (1st floor) Reading room, Sports Sciences collections, Law, Economy-Management, History of Sciences, open access computer workstations
- Computer stations and wifi (registered readers only
- Photocopies, prints and scans
- Group work rooms Interlibrary loan (ILL)
COMING TO THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
Rue du Doyen Georges Poitou
91405 ORSAY Cedex
View larger map RER B: Orsay-ville station, Le Guichet station or Bures-sur-Yvette station
Car: Nationale 118, exit "Center universitaire" Download the map of the Orsay campus (pdf - 194.5 KB)
The University Library of Orsay is accessible by a ramp located at the main entrance of the library. Parking spaces are reserved for people with disabilities near the entrance. The library does not have a lift for the public. Access to levels +1 and -1 of the University Library is by a service elevator. People with reduced mobility are therefore invited to go to the main reception on level 0 (ground floor).
The Univeristy Library is closed on Sundays, public holidays, 2 weeks at Christmas and 3 weeks in summer.